1. All clients will be deemed
to have accepted Canine Companion (Maidstone) Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Terms and Conditions as laid out hereafter upon
signature of our 'Company Consent Form'.
2. Canine Companion will not confirm any booking until such
time as a free consultation has been carried out and the aformentioned 'Company Consent Form' has been signed
by the client.
3. Payment terms are as agreed by both parties.
4. The client must provide all items
necessary for pets to be adequately cared for at all times.
5. The holding of keys and risk related to access
to property is undertaken entirely at the risk of the client.
6. The client is fully responsible for any veterinary
bills, no matter how incurred, whilst your pet is in the care of Canine Companion.
7. Canine Companion will
care for your dog to the very best of our ability at all times. Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that your
pet is well looked after in your absence, Canine Companion cannot be held responsible for any injury to or loss of your dog
either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care. Furthermore, nor can we be held liable for any loss or
injury to another animal or persons that may be caused directly by your dog whilst in our care.
8. Canine Companion aims to be flexible with regard to it's client commitments. In the event of cancellation
a reasonable period of notice is expected however. Any cancellation on the day of any commitment may incur the full
9. All dogs will be excercised on a lead at all times unless prior agreement has been received from the
client to do otherwise.
10. All dogs will be walked singly at all times. Canine Companion does not
advocate 'pack walking' of any of it's clients pets.
11. Canine Companion reserves the right
to cancel any 'client agreement' with one week notice of termination.